Tuesday 31 December 2013

Ciate Mini Mani Month: Days 22, 23 & 24

I know this post is late but I have to share the polishes otherwise Ciate’s Mini Mani Month would be incomplete…

Day 22: Christmas Tree Caviar

More caviar pearls and what a joy these ones are. A mixture of red, green and silver beads, I can see why it got its name. This would make a lovely Christmas day manicure.

 Day 23: Locket
This is such a pretty, sparkly icy silver. It’s a silver polish with specs of hexagon silver glitter. Applies evenly and I think you need 3 coats (I only have 2 coats pictured). A perfect polish for the festive season.

Day 24: Serendipity
A full-on glitter, not sheer at all! Opaque in 2 coats, this gives you another perfectly sparkly manicure. Such a pretty girly pink glitter. This shade is a limited edition and only comes in the ‘Mini Mani Month’.
 
Well that’s the end of the Ciate Mini Mani Month. I’ve really enjoyed being surprised with a new nail polish each day. I hope Ciate bring out another advent calendar next year, I’ll definitely be purchasing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment: